Fairwear Antje Van Ameland dress
Made and designed by Fairwear company Blutsgeschwister, Berlin.
Made from ORGANIC COTTON
- free of chemical-synthetic pesticides
- reduced water consumption
- main material: Organic Cotton 98%, Spandex 2%
- length: knee-length
- V-neck with enchanting collar
- decorative shoulder slits
- tie belt at waist level
- pracitcal zip in the side seam
- wide swinging skirt silhouette
Elegant dress made of a patterned woven material with organic cotton content and a touch of spandex for the highest wearing comfort. For this design, an ingenious cut combined with carefully crafted details and a unique, opulent pattern produced a dress par excellence.
The sleeveless top offers you various wearing options since you can wear the collar in the high-necked crew neck version or as a V-neck by folding the collar corners to the side. The knee-length skirt has a wide swinging silhouette and is embellished with neat-looking pleats. The removable belt in a matching colour not only sets a delightful accent, it also accentuates the feminine silhouette of the dress. A practical zip in the side seam completes this textile beauty.
- bust size 10: 47 cm
- waist size 10: 35 cm
- total length size 10: 96 cm
- our model Louisa Marie is 1,76 m tall, owns dimensions 88-61-92 and dresses size 10
How your item stays beautiful:
Wash with similar colours, wash and iron inside out, remove belt before washing and remove all closures before washing