Fairwear Cardigan Save the World - stunningly rose knit
Made by this Berlin brand - Blutsgchwister who are Fair-wear and generally amazing!
- Main Material: Cotton (Organic) 100%
- sleeves: long
- V-neck suitable for everyday use
- filigree ajour pattern
- button placket with sustainable coconut buttons
- combination-loving colours
- cozy ribbed cuffs at hem and sleeves
- Blutsgeschwister signature label near hemline
Short ajour cardigan in this season's colours, made from certified organic cotton. This feminine cardigan with a V-neckline, long sleeves and cropped body is a timeless basic to add to your wardrobe.
The delicate ajour pattern acts as a detail that gives the uncomplicated plain cardigan special charm. Buttons made of ecologically degradable coconut material complete the particularly sustainable knit and ensure a good wearing feeling in two respects. Our signature knitwear label on the left front will show you to be a planet-friendly, fashion-conscious Blutsschwester. Whether you decide to couple it with a pair of high-waisted jeans or your favourite stylish dress, this short jacket will work with various different looks and its beautifully plain colour means it will easily become part of your wardrobe.
- chest size S/10: 43 cm
- torso length size S: 49,5 cm
- our model Michelle is 1,76 m tall, owns dimensions 88-65-98 and dresses size S/10
Wash with similar colours, wash and iron inside out, close all closures before washing, pull into shape carefully when wet and dry flat