Fairwear Organic cotton Flares - black
Made by this Berlin brand - Blutsgchwister who are Fair-wear and generally amazing!
- Main Material: Cotton (Organic) 98%, Elastane 2%
- logo rivets with swallow embossing
- back pockets with 'Wunderkurve' embroidery
- waistband with belt loops
- vegan 'Wunderkurve' patch on the back waistband
- Zipper and button at the front
Retro-inspired flared trousers made from particularly sustainable, organic cotton twill. This cool 70s silhouette will lengthen your legs and suits almost all body shapes.
The high waist and the wide, lightly flared leg mean these trousers are really flattering, since they elongate your figure and bring out your curves. The clinging fabric has a small amount of elastane and its special weave make these trousers tough, durable and yet unbelievably comfy to wear.
- narrow cut up to the knee, flared leg
- comfy fit thanks to stretchy fabric
- waist size 27 / uk8 : 38 cm
- inner leg length size 27/ uk 8 : 81,5 cm
- our model Anna is 1,76 m tall, owns dimensions 90-74-102 and dresses size M/12
- Fit: waist
30 degree achine washable xx