Fairwear Savanna knot desert top
Made by this Berlin brand - Blutsgchwister who are Fair-wear!
- fibres from certified renewable wood and pulp
- fibre manufacture from sustainable European forestry
- awarded the EU Ecolabel for high environmental standards
- 100% supply chain transparency: unequivocal fibre identification in the final product
- 50% less water consumption and emissions than conventional viscose
- main material: Viskose (LENZING™ ECOVERO™) 92%, Spandex 8%
- feminine V-neck
- clever knot detail at chest
- slightly overcut shoulders
- dividing seam below chest
- armholes and neckline with slim edging
Tight-fitting summer top made of LENZING™ EcoVero™ in snug viscose jersey quality. The playful knot arrangement on the chest proves the Blutsgeschwister style and creates an enchanting frame for every neckline!
The feminine V-neck with refined, draped tie details and slightly oversized shoulders lend the close-fitting top a wonderfully feminine silhouette, which, thanks to the soft jersey material, does not forgo comfort and freedom of movement. A dividing seam below the chest optimises the fit of the sleeveless shirt ensuring a great fit with a feel-good guarantee as the standard. Fine borders along the neckline and the armholes speak for the high-quality workmanship and thus perfectly complete the textile fashion creation.
How your item stays beautiful:
Wash with similar colours, wash and iron inside out, pull into form while wet and iron after washing