Fairwear so Bardot skirt - tender heart
Made by this Berlin brand - Blutsgchwister who are Fair-wear and generally amazing!
- fibres from certified renewable wood and pulp
- fibre manufacture from sustainable European forestry
- awarded the EU Ecolabel for high environmental standards
- 100% supply chain transparency: unequivocal fibre identification in the final product
- 50% less water consumption and emissions than conventional viscose
- Main Material: Viscose (LENZING™ ECOVERO™) 100%
- Lining: Recycled Polyester 100%
- length: calf-length
- omfortable waistband with elastic smock at back
- easy to slip in and out
- guaranteed fit and feel-good factor
- practical pockets at hip height
A comfortable midi skirt in a gently flowing viscose made from particularly sustainable, high-quality LENZING™ ECOVERO™ fibre. The elasticated smocking in the back of this calf-length skirt means you’ll always be comfortable around your waist and creates an enchanting, feminine silhouette that’s guaranteed to make you feel great.
Simple yet beautiful and completely comfortable, you'll realise that this viscose skirt is something special as soon as you put it on.
- waist size S: 33,5 cm
- total length size S: 76,5 cm
- our model Ines is 1,79 m tall, owns dimensions 82-62-92 and dresses size S
- Fit: waist