Fairwear Tulip Tulburg skirt
Made and designed by Fairwear company Blutsgeschwister, Berlin.
- fibres from certified renewable wood and pulp
- fibre manufacture from sustainable European forestry
- awarded the EU Ecolabel for high environmental standards
- 100% supply chain transparency: unequivocal fibre identification in the final product
- 50% less water consumption and emissions than conventional viscose
Romantic midi skirt made of lightweight rayon in gently flowing LENZING™ ECOVERO™ quality! Ending below the knees, this woven skirt is considered one of our most beautiful skirts due to its magnificent silhouette.How your item stays beautiful:The wide waistband accentuates your feminine curves while the elastic smocking in the back section ensures long-lasting wearing comfort. Playful crimps below the waistband and a dreamily swinging hem complete the feminine look. As a finishing touch, we gave this skirt with a continuous button placket in the front practical pockets at hip height.
- main material: Viskose (LENZING™ ECOVERO™) 100%
- length: calf-length
- wide waistband with elastic back
- continuous button strip at centre front
- hidden pockets at hip height
- folds at frontside
Wash with similar colours, wash and iron inside out, use washbag and iron after washing