Laila roll neck top in blue
People Tree is a Fairtrade company - leading the way in environmentally friendly fashion.
Roll neck long-sleeve jersey top in berry shade, made from organic Fairtrade certified cotton in jersey finish making this essential ultra-comfortable and soft. A timeless staple to add to your capsule wardrobe this season. Made from 95% GOTS and Fairtrade certified organic cotton with 5% elastane for comfort and movement. Our organic cotton is grown using methods and materials that have a low impact on the environment with systems in place to replenish and maintain soil fertility, reduce the use of toxic and persistent pesticides and fertilisers, and build biologically diverse agriculture.
95% Organic Fairtrade Certified Cotton, 5% Elastane
- Nikita is wearing a size 10 and is 5,9
- Fit: Standard fit, take your normal size
- Length: 64.5cm in size 12 (M)
- Made by Assisi Garments. Assisi Garments is a social enterprise in India. Assisi was set up by Franciscan nuns, it started by providing training and employment for deaf, mute and economically disadvantaged women. The skilled artisans at Assisi transform Fairtrade and organic cotton fibre into beautiful handmade garments. The close partnership between People Tree and Assisi Garments meant that ours was the first supply chain entirely in the developing world to achieve the Soil Association Global Organic Textile Standards mark. Assisi Garments also spins the organic cotton at their recently opened Spinning factory.
- Care instructions: Wash on the low spin with mild detergent and with similar colours. Do not soak. Line dry in the shade. Iron inside out on a medium heat.