Long Drop Earrings in Purple by Messy Brunette, Tipperary
Maura is a Tipperary based designer & maker established in 2013. Maura's jewellery is laser cut from FSC certified European plywood & each piece she then hand paints & assembled. She uses eco friendly materials where possible, from the resin to the glitter to the packaging, to play our part in keeping the environment in good order. Her pieces are bright and colourful, like little pieces of wearable art & hopefully something to make you smile! She uses a combination of modern techniques, like UV printing and old traditional craft methods like decoupage in the pieces.
Earrings are made from some lovely eco friendly bamboo, they feature a splatter type design on the middle section and the end piece is painted in the following colours
A layer of eco resin has been applied to give them a lovely mirror like shine and earrings are then finished with some complementary mirrored acrylic studs
These earrings, like all my earrings are very lightweight & won't drag on your ears. These ones are lovely and colourful and will give nice pops of colour to your outfit ! Also make for a great gift for Mother's Day, special birthdays or just a little for yourself, why not?!
• Dimensions: approx. 50mm drop with acrylic studs
• Earrings have been hand painted as pictured, & sealed with resin.
• Posts are stainless steel, so good for sensitive ears
• As is the nature of handmade, no two pieces are exactly the same. Wood knots in the grain are not considered a fault, just mother nature doing her thing.
• Even though these pieces have been sealed, due to the natural properties of wood, these are not intended to be worn in the shower.