Pride Dulum necklace lila
Made by fabulous Spanish desiger Jordana in Dublin.
How do I choose the colour i want? Check what the middle bead is on the neckace you want and thats the key colour in the drop down.
Not only do her pieces look fabuous but they can be also used as a fidget for for you for your baby as they breastfeed! I do neither of these but I just love to wear these necklaces as they are soft and light and look so cool :)
The silicone beads spin smoothly and easily to bring calm and focus to the mind as well as help dissipating any restless feeling, perfect for people with autism. Spinning the beads won't make any noise, being an elegant and discreet object to have in public places.
The silicone beads are made from 100% food grade silicone and have been acquired from FDA registered companies and comply all the required certificates.
• Handmade in Ireland
• Designed and handmade by a busy mom. (Jordana)
• Lightweight necklace.
• It comes in a branded linen bag, perfect for gifts and storing them on the go or at home.
• Made from non-toxic, BPA free, PVC free and Latex free 100% food grade silicone; silky nylon cord and a breakaway clasp.
Cleaning and Maintenance:
• Easy to clean and maintain. Before the first use and every time you wish, wash it in warm, soapy water and rinse thoroughly. Hang it to dry.
• Store in a dry and ventilated place, away from dust, direct sunlight and heat.
• Item made in a Pet and Smoke free Home.
Hazard and Cautions:
• Inspect before using and discard at first sign of damage.
• Necklaces are designed to be worn ONLY by adults.
• Product contains small parts. Do not leave small children unattended with item.
• By purchasing this product, the buyer agrees that the use of the product is entirely at buyer's own risk, buyer assumes all responsibility.
• Please be aware that colours might be slightly different than in the pictures.