Fairwear Sailor love white top made from Ecovero
Made by this Berlin brand - Blutsgchwister who are Fair-wear!
- fibres from certified renewable wood and pulp
- fibre manufacture from sustainable European forestry
- awarded the EU Ecolabel for high environmental standards
- 100% supply chain transparency: unequivocal fibre identification in the final product
- 50% less water consumption and emissions than conventional viscose
- overcut shoulders
- casual boat neckline
- colourful embroidery at chest
Cosy shirt made of renewable LENZING™ ECOVERO™ fibre – the most ecological viscose on the market. The relaxed fit and the loosely falling material create an everyday must-have that promises combination joy and maximum wearing comfort.
How your item stays beautiful:
Wash with similar colours, wash and iron inside out, pull into form while wet and iron after washing
- Their model Annabelle is 1,75 m tall, owns dimensions 85-63-89 and dresses size S